Re: [sumo-user] gtfs2pt - "No GTFS data found for given date"

Hi,
your routes.txt file defines routes with route type 1 which is GTFS for subway https://gtfs.org/schedule/reference/#routestxt but the network has no subways. I agree that the error message is misleading ;-)
https://github.com/eclipse/sumo/issues/12239

Best regards,
Michael