[sumo-user] Converting long edges to short edges with a desired specific length

Hello,

I have a simple network which consists of several long edges. I would be happy to divide them to exact 200 meters short edges.

I have tried to use the "netconvert" tool with the "geometry.max-segment-length" command, however it didn't work. First it showed me that the code lacks parentheses in several places and after I fixed the code it showed me that "no module named 'agilepy' " (I have read in some past  discussions that this code had some bugs in old versions).
I didn't succeed to download and install that module and I guess (have read on the internet) that this module doesn't work in Windows 10. Also i don't know if success in installing "agilepy" module will finally make the code working.

I know that there is an option to draw the edges via netedit, however, it seems to be not an accurate tool as it is difficult to draw an exact 200 meters edge.
Also I have tried to draw a not accurate edge by netedit and after that to edit its length by the tools bar on the left of the screen. But still, I didn't see a visual change of the edge's length...

Does somebody have a solution for that?

Thanks in advance, Dvir

image.png
image.png