Re: [sumo-user] Regarding rerouting for parking spaces

This currently isn't possible (https://github.com/eclipse/sumo/issues/11017)
You might work around this by using TraCI (i.e. by setting a lower speedFactor) but it's currently not easy to detect that a vehicle has started parkingSearch. Right now you would have to repeatedly check it's route to see whether it changed. (https://github.com/eclipse/sumo/issues/9883)