Re: [sumo-user] Routing public transport dynamically during simulation

Hello,
The cited restriction with regard to intermodal routing only applies to <personTrip modes="public"/>
If you define <personTrip modes="taxi"/> your persons can use on demand transport. You could add/remove taxis via TraCI and let SUMO handle the rest.
However, this would only work if you are interested in point-to-point connections rather than chains of multiple on-demand vehicles used by the same person.

The alternative is to allow rebuilding the intermodal routing graph at runtime (https://github.com/eclipse/sumo/issues/10354)

regards,
Jakob