Re: [sumo-user] Sumo Interactions

Hello,
- you can extend sumo with custom C++ code (so it might keep track of additional information or behave differently or send information over a network)
- almost anything that you wish a vehicle to execute can also be accomplished from a program that connects to sumo. (by recording everything the vehicle "sees", sending commands to change the vehicle behavior or sending information to an external device).

The second approach is most likely easier to implement (and you can use python).
regards,
Jakob