[sumo-user] Sumo Interactions

Hello,

It's my first question on this mail list, so I don't know if iy is the good way.
Event, I ask my question.

I think to use sumo for some experience.
But before, I need to know if Sumu can satisfy my need.

I understand that it is possible to execute a program (i.e. in Python language) in order to connect to Sumo and to request something.

But in the other way, is it possible that an "object" in Sumo  (i.e. a vehicle) "executes" a program in Python itself, For exemple, connect to an external device, and send continuously its position ?.

Best regard,
François PION-DRANCY

Back to the top