Re: [sumo-user] Netedit and sumo-gui application failure

try backing up and deleting the folder ~/.foxrc and then run sumo-gui / netedit again

Am Di., 23. Nov. 2021 um 10:08 Uhr schrieb Griffin Hanekamp <griffhanekamp@xxxxxxxxx>:
Can you pinpoint any change on your system? Package updated, sumo update?

No changes or updates to the packages or sumo have been made.

When happens when you run 'sumo' without arguments in the terminal?

Sumo appears to be installed and working correctly. I can also successfully run .sumocfg files from the terminal.

griffinhanekamp@538db295-10c1-4fad-bf00-55d4076cacd0 ~ % sumo

Eclipse SUMO sumo Version 1.10.0

 Build features: Darwin-20.6.0 arm64 Clang 12.0.5.12050022 Release Proj GUI

 Copyright (C) 2001-2021 German Aerospace Center (DLR) and others; https://sumo.dlr.de

 License EPL-2.0: Eclipse Public License Version 2 <https://eclipse.org/legal/epl-v20.html>

 Use --help to get the list of options.

What happens when you run /path/to/sumo (whatever your path happens to be)?

The path appears to be recognized.

griffinhanekamp@538db295-10c1-4fad-bf00-55d4076cacd0 ~ % cd /Users/griffinhanekamp/Desktop/sumo

griffinhanekamp@538db295-10c1-4fad-bf00-55d4076cacd0 sumo %