[sumo-user] Netedit and sumo-gui application failure

Hi sumo users,

My Netedit and sumo-gui applications stopped working today after weeks of being used without issue.

Today I generated a scenario in OSM web wizard, which then opened automatically in sumo-gui.
After closing that file, neither Netedit or sumo-gui will open (both from clicking on the icon and via Mac Terminal).

Osm web wizard still opens, although generated scenarios no longer open automatically in sumo-gui. I've uninstalled and re-installed XQuartz and sumo-gui without success.

Hoping this is a common problem. Thank you very much as always for your help.

Best,

--
Griffin Hanekamp
Technical University of Munich | 2022