Re: [sumo-user] Understanding lcCooperativeSpeed Parameter

1) this function is called in every simulation step (but accelerationAdvices are only present if the vehicle is blocked from changing lanes or is itself blocking someones lane change)
2) Yes.
5.
- MAGIC_offset increases the space reserved for a blocked vehicle and thereby reduces the likelyhood of a failed merge
- the first red block relates to simulations with option --step-method.ballistic: https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Simulation/Basic_Definition.html#defining_the_integration_method
- the second red block is optional debug output which doesn't influence the simulation

regards,
Jakob