[sumo-user] Netconvert ID names

Hello,

I am trying to build a network using a smaller subgraph of an open street map (.osm) file that was diminished using osmnx. Then I use:

'netconvert --osm-files graph.osm --output-file map.net.xml --geometry.remove --roundabouts.guess --ramps.guess --junctions.join --tls.guess-signals --tls.discard-simple --tls.join’

to convert the small network into a sumo network.

However, I need to be able to identify which roads are which.
I need the road IDs of network to be the same with the osm IDs of the osm file or another way to be able to identify them so that I can automate generating an edge data file with the real world flow data I have.

Regards,

Back to the top