[sumo-user] Reach specific deviation in duaiterate

Dear SUMO members,

I used duaiterate by --max-convergence-deviation "0.05"
The point is that it works well if the number of iteration is less than 50.
If the iteration number reaches 50, no matter the deviation value, it will stop the iteration at the 50th step.

How can I get to the deviation less than 0.05 even if it takes more than 50 iterates?

This is the code that I use:
python duaIterate.py --net-file my_net.net.xml --routes od_route_file.odtrips.rou.xml --max-convergence-deviation "0.05"

Bests,
Reihaneh

Back to the top