[sumo-user] Resolving "ChargingStation not Downstream current Route" Error

Hello Everyone

I am currently trying to figure out the fueling behavior for the vehicles within my simulation in SUMO. What I am trying to do was have the buses in my simulation network go to the fuel or charging station within my simulation once they reach a fuel capacity of 553000 and when their bus capacity is equal to 0 just as a test. However, I keep getting these errors in the SUMO gui and I was wondering how exactly can I go about fixing these errors?

I have attached my files for reference just in case.

Thank you for the help in advance

Ifezue

Sent from Mail for Windows