[sumo-user] Vehicle entering in wrong lane to off-ramp stops in motorway and jams the simulation

Hi everyone,
I am using sumo for simulating traffic in urban areas and I've encountered an issue I haven't seen before.
It happens that, when running the simulation (after computing routes from traffic count data with flowrouter.py), a certain vehicle has to exit a three-lan motorway from an one-lane off-ramp. However, the vehicle enteres the junction in the middle lane of the motorway, not taking the off ramp and so the vehicle cannot follow its route and stops at the middle of the road, producing a massive jam in the simulation. This seems to happen to all vehicles in this particular edge.
In the image, I've highlighted the route of the vehicle in brown.
The vehicles in the middle lane want to exit the motorways, going left, while the vehicles in the left line want to go straight, being all of them in the wrong lane.

I have observed this anomalous behaviour both in versions 1.9.2 and 1.10.0 of sumo.

I have tried setting the -ignore-junction-blocker <TIME> option in sumo but it does not work in this case, the vehicle continues being stopped and the following ones are jammed behind it. What can I do to avoid this problem?

Kind regards,
Alejandro
--
Alejandro Rodríguez Sánchez