[sumo-user] Lane change model parameters

Hello all,

I am trying to change the default values of  lane changing model parameters such as lcassertive, lcspeedgain etc. After I made changes in the net edit and rum the simulation in SUMO GUI I am unsure if the changes are reflected in the simulation run. I want to retrieve these values in each time step for every vehicle. I want to know how it can be retrieved either using Traci or command prompt.

Thanks and regards,

V.H.Pradeep

Back to the top