Re: [sumo-user] Sumo - Error: Vehicle 'xx' is not allowed to depart on edge 'xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx' (helpe)

Hello,
Your OSM network most likely contains roads (edges) that do not permit cars (i.e. bicycle paths, footpaths, train tracks).
To ensure that these edges are not selecting by od2trips as origins/destinations for cars, add the option
'--vclass passenger' to your edgesInDistrict.py call (step 3)

Even then it may happen that routes are not found whenever od2trips picks a dead-end edge as origin (or an unreachable edge as destination).
You can work around this by adding option --ignore-errors in step 5. (If many trips are affected, scale up the OD matrix to compensate).

regards,
Jakob