Re: [sumo-user] Using <flow> attribute "probability"

Hello Jakob,

Thanks for your answer!

Regards,

---
Jaime Moya Aguad

El dom, 12 sept 2021 a las 18:24, Jakob Erdmann (<namdre.sumo@xxxxxxxxx>) escribió:
Hello,
probability gives per-second values so a value of 0.01 will produce an expected value of 36 buses per hour (though the number will often be lower or higher).
To obtain an exact number of flow vehicles with randomized departure, you can process the vehsPerHour flow with duarouter and option --randomize-flows
regards,
Jakob