[sumo-user] Using <flow> attribute "probability"

Hi,

I want to model a Public Transport Bus Line with a given number of vehicles per hour. I know that one can define it using the <flow> attribute "vehsPerHour", however I want that vehicles would not be equally spaced (to emulate "bus-bunching", for example). An option could be to use the "probability" attribute, but I'm not sure what's the equivalence between that probability and a desired flow per hour.

Could you give me some advice?

Thank you and best regards,

---
Jaime Moya Aguad