Re: [sumo-user] FatalTraCIError: Could not connect.

Hello once again

I was using sumo version 1.7.0. I tried the same code on another system having sumo version 1.8.0, the code is working perfectly. But in my system, till yesterday morning it was working, but suddenly starts giving me "FatalTraCIError: Could not connect." I reinstalled the latest version of Sumo i.e. 1.10.0 but still receiving the same error message. I have reviewed the previous discussions on the subject of the same error and tried what they suggested. But no improvement.
image.gif

Regards
S3M

Syed Shah Sultan Mohiuddin