Re: [sumo-user] FatalTraCIError: Could not connect.

Hi,

you are reporting two different error messages:

First FatalTraCIError: Could not connect.

and now FatalTraCIError: connection closed by SUMO

This last error is often caused by problems with sumo (sumo crashes)

See https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/FAQ.html#my_traci-program_is_not_working_as_intended_how_do_i_debug_it

Best regards, Harald