Re: [sumo-user] Differences between Edge Vehicle counts and Detector Vehicle counts

Hello,
the detector count of nVehEntered includes vehicles that changed their lane while on the detector (and thus may have registered on both detectors).
The correct comparison would be between edgeData-entered and e1Detector-nVehContrib.

regards,
Jakob