Re: [sumo-user] Will SUMO GUI be migrated to Qt?

Hello,
that plan is still on the road map but no starting date is set yet and it will take maybe 1-2 years to do the migration parallel to our main work.
Fox toolkit was chosen at a time when the Qt license was more restrictive than it is now (~20 years ago) and other toolkits had problems with portability.

regards,
Jakob