[sumo-user] TraCI4Matlab: commands to obtain the Leader-Vehicle position and speed

Hi everyone,

I’m using TraCI4Matlab to implement a driver model (IDM) which works in real time on SUMO simulation by updating, at each time-step, the Ego-vehicle speed.

In this regard, I’m looking for TraCI commands that give access to the position and speed of the Leader-vehicle, which changes during the simulation.

At the moment, I’m trying to use TraCI commands of the “vehicle” domain but I have not found anything for my purpose.

I would be very grateful for suggestions.

Waiting for your kind reply, I appreciate the opportunity to extend cordial greetings.

Francesco.

Back to the top