Re: [sumo-user] Writing nets to xml

see also https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/FAQ.html#i_made_changes_to_the_netxml-file_but_it_did_not_work_as_expected_why

Am Mo., 21. Juni 2021 um 19:32 Uhr schrieb Harald Schaefer <fechsaer@xxxxxxxxx>:

Hi Dimitri,

some infos are given here https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Networks/PlainXML.html .

I would recommend to work on the plain xml files.

For manipulating xml with python look for general xml-libraries like lxml or ElementTree.

Best regards, Harald

Am 21.06.21 um 18:35 schrieb leonefamily@xxxxxxxxx:
Hello,

I intend to write Net class object to xml using Python after I made some changes in it, but I don't have enough information on how to get it done. I haven't found examples or specs on https://sumo.dlr.de/daily/pydoc/sumolib.html or sumo scripts, but I might not have looked for it very carefully. But I'm almost 100% sure that there is an automated way to write sumo nets, because this seem to be such a common operation. If there actually is one, could someone provide brief instructions, so I don't have to write xml using non-sumo-specific libraries and functions, please?

Best regards,
Dmitrii Grishchuk.