Re: [sumo-user] Randomness at vehicle departure

Hello,
the only built-in distribution you can get with <flow probability="..." .../> is the Bernoulli Distribution with can be used to approximate the Poisson distribution (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Binomial_distribution#Poisson_approximation). For everything else you have to generated your own xml input of individual vehicles or trips with pre-computed departure times that follow the desired distribution.

regards,
Jakob