Re: [sumo-user] [EXTERNAL] Re: Vehicle "pass through" others in SUMO 1.9.0 (and earlier)

Currently not but you can send me a recording of your traci commands instead: https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/TraCI/Interfacing_TraCI_from_Python.html#generating_a_log_of_all_traci_commands

Am Mi., 9. Juni 2021 um 14:26 Uhr schrieb Daniel Urieli <daniel.urieli@xxxxxx>:

My scenario reproduces using TraCI, but does not reproduce using command-line invocation with xml input files w/o TraCI.

I suspect that without TraCI, SUMO uses a different default speed mode than the one I am using with TraCI (00111).

Is there a way to set SUMO speed mode in an xml input file so that the scenario reproduces without TraCI?

Thanks,

Daniel

From: sumo-user <sumo-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Jakob Erdmann
Sent: Thursday, April 22, 2021 9:19 PM
To: Sumo project User discussions <sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [sumo-user] Vehicle "pass through" others in SUMO 1.9.0 (and earlier)

ATTENTION: This email originated from outside of GM.

Please send your scenario.

Am Do., 22. Apr. 2021 um 18:17 Uhr schrieb Daniel Urieli <daniel.urieli@xxxxxx>:

Hi,

In a lane-merge section, followers that can't decelerate fast enough before a stopped leader -- "pass through" their leader.

The attached figure demonstrates that (in the bottom lane).

What could I do to prevent it?

Thanks,

Daniel