[sumo-user] Queuing for Pedestrian or Person Agents at Bus Stops

Hello Everyone

I am trying to validate realistic ridership data against the simulated
ridership data for a bus route system with multiple bus stops along the
route. I was wondering if there was a way to observe, obtain, and change the
arrival rates of person or pedestrian agents at a specific bus stop of
interest or at multiple bus stops of interest to assess ridership demand in
SUMO, rather than looking at departure rates of person or pedestrian agents?
I understand that there is a way of observing and altering this arrival
rates for vehicles, but is it possible to adjust and obtain the arrival
rates of pedestrians or person agents at a specific destination as well?

Thank you
Ifezue