[sumo-user] Questions about the junction

Dear sir/madam

I am conducting a test for a single intersection in SUMO. I found that when I assigned the pedestrian from the west to the south, he/she didn't follow the crossings, instead, he/she simply moves from the northwest corner to the southeast corner (see figure below, ped 6).

I noticed that my vehicle road is one-way, and the pedestrian road is generated with the vehicle road, deleting the left side of the pedestrian road will correct the pedestrian behavior. However, I want to keep the sidewalks and I wonder if there exist any ways I can avoid this crossing without changing the sidewalk(pedestrian lanes)?

The test file is also attached. Thanks for your time and every help!

Best regards,
Yiran

image.png