Re: [sumo-user] Visual settings for total volume

Thanks Jakob,

I added
    <additional>
         <edgeData file="edgeDataOutput.xml"/>
    </additional>

to my config file but there is no dump when I run
sumo foutca.sumocfg or
sumo -c foutca.sumocfg

as opposed to what
says.

What am I doing wrong?

On 18 May 2021, at 08:27, Jakob Erdmann <namdre.sumo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

For volume, I can recommend 'color by edgeData'. Either
- edgeData output from a finished simulation (i.e. keyword 'entered')
- output of countEdgeUsage.py with option --intermediate (keyword 'intermediate'). The 1.9.2 version also supports time lines

regards,
Jakob