[sumo-user] Visual settings for total volume

Hi Guys!

Is there a way to visualise the TOTAL amount of volume on all the Streets in Sumo 1.9?

There are various View settings for vehicles, persons, streets etc, but I cannot seem to find a way to visualise the streets according to the total volume of vehicles.

I attach a screenshot from the 2020 Tutorial youtube video where the Fastest routes has a similar visual, but I would like to have volume.

Any thoughts?

Many thanks

Peter.

Back to the top