Re: [sumo-user] retrieving delay time at signalized intersection

Hello,

- using e3 detectors this way is fine.
- the 'freq' attribute changes the aggregation frequency.
-  meanTimeLoss * vehicleSumo is mostly correct. It also includes slow-downs due to turning angle which you would even get if the light were green all the time.
- yes. Only vehicles that entered and left are counted.
- the *within* values will be included again in later intervales when these vehicles actually leave the detection area so you can ignore them if you plan to look at all intervals.

regards,
Jakob