Re: [sumo-user] sumo does not load vehicles after running dfrouter

Thanks Jacob, that worked!

However, albeit the output files from flowrouter (routes.xml and flows.xml) seem right, I still have no vehicles in the simulation after running flowrouter.py correctly and running sumo like this:

sumo --net-file sumonetwork.net.xml --route-files sumoptroutes.rou.xml,routes.xml --additional-files ptstops.xml -v --emission-output emissions.xml --ignore-route-errors

This is what I get:

Simulation version v1_8_0+1539-607721a started with time: 0.00
Step #0.00 (1ms ~= 1000.00*RT, ~0.00UPS, vehicles TOT 0 ACT 0 BUF 0)
Simulation ended at time: 1.00
Reason: All vehicles have left the simulation.
Performance:
 Duration: 2.43s
 Real time factor: 0.412201
 UPS: 0.000000
Vehicles:
 Inserted: 0
 Running: 0
 Waiting: 0

And if I set initial and final steps, I get rid of the "All vehicles have left the simulation" error, but still no vehicles are loaded:
 sumo --net-file sumonetwork.net.xml --route-files sumoptroutes.rou.xml,routes.xml --additional-files ptstops.xml -v --emission-output emissions.xml --ignore-route-errors -b 60 -e 10800

Simulation version v1_8_0+1539-607721a started with time: 60.00
Simulation ended at time: 10800.00
Reason: The final simulation step has been reached.
Performance:
 Duration: 4.44s
 Real time factor: 2417.29
 UPS: 0.000000