Re: [sumo-user] Traffic light and Vehicle Interaction

Hello,
the junction model is spread over
https://github.com/eclipse/sumo/blob/master/src/microsim/MSLink.cpp and
https://github.com/eclipse/sumo/blob/master/src/microsim/MSVehicle.cpp
The interaction pretty simple: vehicles drive at green and stop at red. This behavior can be modified via some vType parameters: https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Definition_of_Vehicles,_Vehicle_Types,_and_Routes.html#junction_model_parameters

regards,
Jakob