Re: [sumo-user] Consult about the integration of SUMO simulation with a feedback control

Yes. This is possible by coupling the simulation with your own program using the TraCI API: https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/TraCI.html

regards,
Jakob

Am Sa., 10. Apr. 2021 um 18:48 Uhr schrieb Xun Liu <xliu8@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Hello Everyone,

I would like to consult, if the feedback control could be integrated with the SUMO simulation.

My problem is I would like to simulate a scenario whose input variables are updated after a fixed sampling interval [, at every discrete sampling time k. For example, starting from first interval [0s, 20s),  u0 amount of vehicles are assigned randomly into the network. Then, after processing the measured data of this interval, an updated input variable u* is calculated by the controller. And this new u* should be taken as the input variable for the next sampling interval, i.e., in following sampling interval [20s,40s), u* amount of vehicles are assigned into the network. Is this input feedback control feasible in SUMO simulation? Thanks.

Best Regards,

Xun Liu