Re: [sumo-user] meandata unexpected output

Hi Jakob,

sorry for my late response on this. Please find attached the minimal example. If you want to fix the error, just change the simulation begin time to 0 or the begin time in the ./additional.xml file for edgeData to the same value as simulation begin time, then the output is fine again.

Thanks,
Sasan