[sumo-user] meandata unexpected output

Dear all,

I noticed an issue with the edgeData output when I change the begin time in the simulation run. When the "begin" attribute in the edgeDdata definition (defined in the additonal file) is different from the begin time specified when running the simulation, the output data for the meandata includes only interval begin(+1 sec of the original time for some reason), end (+1 sec) and id. Is this expected or seems to be a bug?

Thanks,
Sasan

Back to the top