Re: [sumo-user] heightmap.geotiff reading error

There wasn't a good reason for this limitation and new versions of netconvert support other color encodings as well: https://github.com/eclipse/sumo/issues/8365

Am Di., 16. März 2021 um 15:40 Uhr schrieb Alejandro Rodríguez Sánchez <alrodr25@xxxxxx>:
Hello again, I just solved this. The problem seems to be that -I don't know why-  netconvert does not accept 32-bit colored tiff files, it has to be 16-bit.

Regards,
Alejandro.