Re: [sumo-user] Trajectory control of individual participants

Currently, the only way to replay pre-defined trajectories precisely is to use traci function vehicle.moveToXY and person.moveToXY in every simulation step.
For an explanation on the function, see https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/TraCI/Change_Vehicle_State.html#move_to_xy_0xb4
For examples on using traci with python see https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/TraCI/Interfacing_TraCI_from_Python.html

regards,
Jakob