Re: [sumo-user] Vehicles braking when driving through the intersection

Thanks Jakob! We changed the ZIPPER_ADAPT_TIME to 3s and ZIPPER_ADAPT_DIST to 10m and find that this set of parameters is more realistic in our current scenario. The problem is resolved now, thanks very much for the pointer and look forward to seeing this feature in the next version.