Re: [sumo-user] Vehicles braking when driving through the intersection

Which sumo version are you using?

Am Sa., 13. Feb. 2021 um 21:05 Uhr schrieb Neha Arora <neha.arora@xxxxxxxxx>:

Hi there,

At one of the signaled intersections in our network, we are observing that vehicles were braking while driving through the intersection when the signal is green and keeping unusually larger distance between previous vehicles. This results in lower intersection throughput. When we selected foe vehicles, they were in the neighboring through lane. For example, in the screenshot below, foe vehicles highlighted for the blue vehicle in the upper through lane are the three blue vehicles in the lower through lane.

Another case is that we find vehicles can be blocked by the other one on the right turn, where the thru vehicle shall have priority. The example below shows that the vehicle in the middle of the intersection has a “foe vehicle” colored as blue, on the right-turn lane in the other direction.

How do we go about debugging these issues?