Re: [sumo-user] ns3-sumo-coupling

Hello,
the sumo team that supports this mailing list has no experience with the linked githup project for ns3-sumo-coupling nor with ndnSIM. Please contact the authors of these projects directly.
The parkingAreaReroute definitions that you linked can be used to facilitate parking-search traffic without the use of traci.
If you want to redirect vehicles with your own code you should use the function traci.vehicle.rerouteParkingArea instead.
regards,
Jakob