Re: [sumo-user] DuaIterate.py Additional weightes

You've discovered a bug: https://github.com/eclipse/sumo/issues/8248 (I recommend updating to the development version tomorrow or to download the new version from github directly now).

Note, that in the new version you can choose whether the additional weights are applied only once or in every iteration (to override the weights that were written by the simulation). See https://github.com/eclipse/sumo/issues/8249

regards,
Jakob