[sumo-user] DuaIterate.py Additional weightes

Hello Dear All,

I am using duaiterate.py. I want to add additional weights to each edge and I am using the following code:
python duaIterate.py -n input_net.net.XML -J addition.XML -z=true -m=true -t input_flows.flows.XML

but the following error pops up:
Execution of ['C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Eclipse\\Sumo\\bin\\duarouter', '-c', '1/iteration_001_input_flows_000.duarcfg'] failed. Look into dua.log for details

How can I fix this?

I should note that the additional weights file (addittion.XML) is exactly the same as duaIterate.py generated dump files. I only change the values of traveltimes.

Regards,

--
Behzad Bamdad Mehrabani

Ph.D. Candidate, UCLouvain, Faculty of Architecture, Architectural Engineering and Urban Planning, Tournai, Belgium

                   behzad.bamdad@xxxxxxxxxxxx

cell: (+32) 497 29 22 14

Back to the top