Re: [sumo-user] Automatic running for different scenarios

This kind of automation requires general programming knowledge which we do not have to resources to do coaching on. You can look at our tools for examples though
sumo/tools/output/timingStats.py runs a given simulation a configurable number of times.

regards,
Jakob