Re: [sumo-user] LuST Dataset Timing

Ok, got it.
Thanks a lot, Lara.

Moyukh

On Mon, Feb 15, 2021 at 9:34 PM Lara Codeca <lara.codeca@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
If you tell SUMO to start the sim at 8 AM, it will load the routes with a start time from 8 AM onward.
Obviously, the number of vehicles and the level of congestion is going to be very different from the complete simulation.
I would just run it whole collecting everything you need and filtering afterward.

Regards,
Lara