Re: [sumo-user] Edges with bi-directional lanes

For a 4-arm intersection with cars travelling in each of the cardinal direciton you need 8 edges. See https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Tutorials/quick_start.html

Am Do., 11. Feb. 2021 um 21:57 Uhr schrieb Hriday Sanghvi <sanghvih@xxxxxx>:
Hello Lara,

Thank you for the reply. So what is implied is that creating an edge with 2 lanes, but each lane having vehicles travelling in the opposite direction, isn't possible unless the lane is of a specific type?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Hriday.