Re: [sumo-user] Simulating flows in network with defined border nodes intensities

Thank you for the reply,

after a close look on the related documentation I still cannot figure out, how to generate edge and turn counts basically from a scratch, with paper ribbon diagrams that I was supplied. There are no actual electronic inputs. I am somewhat able to write simple scripts in R language, but I need to know how exactly the output (edge/turn data) has to look, or maybe there is another way to get it?

Hello,
I recommend using routeSampler.py which allows to mix turn counts (at the intersctions) with edge counts (at the boundaries).

regards,
Jakob