Re: [sumo-user] Inductionloops from coordinates

to get the lane(s) use net.getNeighboringLanes(x, y)
to obtain the offset use sumolib.geomhelper.polygonOffsetWithMinimumDistanceToPoint((x,y), lane.getShape()).

Note, that traci also provides a direct conversion with
edge, offset, laneIndex = traci.simulation.convertRoad(x, y).