[sumo-user] Parking, dynamic reroute

Hi All,

I am facing a problem in SUMO. Currently, I am working on ns3 and SUMO to implement the parking application. I need to allow the vehicles to park on a specific parking space, then redirect vehicles into another location. When I park the vehicles in the parking space at the first time, it works. However, I cannot redirect vehicles to another location. My question is: is there any way in sumo that supports the mobility and allows vehicles to move dynamically between parking locations in sumo after they park?

I appreciate your help.

Thanks

Bassma

Back to the top