Re: [sumo-user] Error message regarding expected whitespace in .rou.xml file

Hi,

can you post the first 7 or 8 lines of your rou.xml file?

Regards, Harald

Am 26.01.21 um 20:47 schrieb obiakoifezue:
Hello everyone

I am a newcomer to using SUMO and I was trying to orient myself with the
tool by following along with the following YouTube video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MyIABer_NY&t=1164s. However, when I follow
the steps and run the configuration file in SUMO I get the error message
that says Error: whitespace expected at line 7 column 25 of the rou.xml
file. I checked my code and tried deleting the equals sign, adding a space
before the equals sign, and even adding a space after the equal sign, but
the error kept showing up when I ran the configuration file. The line where
the error seems to be occurring looks something like this:

*<route id="route1" edges="2to3 3to4"/>*

Does anyone know why this error message is not going away?

Thank you for the assistance in advance
Ifezue Obiako