Re: [sumo-user] changeSublane problem

Thank you for your reply,
I changed the option of 'speed gain' and successfully stopped the vehicle continuously.
Except that the 'stopState' of the first vehicle is true, the 'stopState' of the subsequently stopped vehicles is false but the speed is 0
Is there a solution?(I use Traci's setStop to stop the vehicle)

Many thanks,
Yun

Jakob Erdmann <namdre.sumo@xxxxxxxxx> 於 2021年1月4日 週一 下午5:44寫道:
The vehicle tries to avoid the vehicle ahead due to the  'speed gain' motivation. You could disable this with another value for setLaneChangeMode.